Most people probably walk by this building every day and don’t think much of it, but the penthouses inside are some of the nicest ones in Montreal. This one in particular seems like something out of a movie.
- Imperial Entrance Hall (with private elevator entrance)
- White marble floors cover the whole penthouse
- Huge elevated ceilings
- Open-concept dining and living room with a double-sided gas fireplace
- Stunning rooftop terrasse overlooking Jeanne-Mance park and the Mountain
- 1929 building, amazingly restored
- Olympic size pool (25-meters long) and private gym
I wonder if they accept credit cards?